As the Construction Manager, we will be responsible for:
- Pre-bid assistance with design professional
- Provide constructability study
- Review bid packages prior to solicitation
- Analyze submitted bids with scope review meetings
- Provide data drive recommendations on contractors to client
- Manage RFIs, submittals, schedule, and on-site documentation
- Provide on-site construction management advisor
- Perform site safety inspections
- Perform quality assessments
- Review pay applications and change requests
- Coordinate and review close out documents
- Manage commissioning and final occupancy
Critical to construction management is ongoing communication.
Our client focused approach provides you with a focus on budget management and reporting to ensure your project meets your expectations.