As the Construction Manager, we will be responsible for:
- coordinating all of the work,
- obtaining permits,
- writing and issuing subcontracts,
- ordering materials,
- scheduling tasks,
- performing quality reviews,
- ensuring site safety,
- conducting periodic meetings,
- project cost control,
- writing daily and monthly reports, and
- communicating with you and your design professional.
Working At-Risk gives us the option to self-perform some of the work, which provides greater control of the project and provides you with a greater sense of cost certainty.
Construction Management Services Include:
- Pre-construction Services
- Competitive Bidding
- Self-performing Work
- Project Coordination and Management
- Change Order Control
- Project Closeout
Critical to construction management is ongoing communication.
Our client focused approach provides you with a focus on budget management and reporting to ensure your project meets your expectations.